Saturday, November 19, 2011

I bought a succulent last year, beautiful orange flowers, stated that it would flower almost all year round!!?

Never flowered since... any one know why or what would make it flower?

I bought a succulent last year, beautiful orange flowers, stated that it would flower almost all year round!!?
not sure it may take a few yrs to flower. Just don't over water it. plenty of sun. Try cactus potting soil on put in a little bigger pot. Type in succulent in search window some one may have a old answer. good luck


1 comment:

  1. I am florist. I am giving flowers bouquet in cheap prices. This is my site where you find best quality flowers on the cheap rates. We have fresh flowers, dried flowers, ribbons, foliage, other plant material, and other ornamental features.flowers2world

    ReplyDelete