Monday, May 11, 2009

What is a poem for the texas state flower the bluebonnet?

ur State flower's named for its hue


It's really a beautiful shade of blue


It's one of our favorites, we must admit


That's why in Texas we love the bluebonnet !

What is a poem for the texas state flower the bluebonnet?
The rain was softly falling~


The bluebonnets were in bloom...


And it was in the spring,


And you were coming home!





I was so happy~


Then I got the call...


And you weren't in love with me,


And you weren't coming home at all!





I cried in my sorrow~


I couldn't believe it was true...


For you were always the one for me,


And I loved you true!





Now you had other plans~


And I would be alone in my pain...


With no one to cheer me,


For I'd never see you again!





I will always remember~


I will never forget the pain...


And I will always remember,


Bluebonnets in the rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment