Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My mom enjoys embroidery. Does anyone know sites where she can find patterns of all 50 state flowers & birds?

I would appreciate any links you can provide.





Thanks

My mom enjoys embroidery. Does anyone know sites where she can find patterns of all 50 state flowers %26amp; birds?
There is a pattern book at Michael's craft store that had bookmarks with the bird and flowers of each state. I think AC Moore has it also. Happy stitching!
Reply:I know that you are looking for websites with this information. But there are cross stitch books that can be purchased for approximately $20 that would include all 50 flowers as well as the color charts needed to complete each flower. You will spend more than that amount in time to locate the site or sites much less printing out all of these patterns. Good luck in your search.

choose roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment