Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My stargazer plant is yellowing and the leaves are falling. How do you take care of the plant from this state?

I keep mine on the balcony. It just finished flowering a few weeks ago and it's turning yellow and brown. the leaves are falling off. I live in the Philippines and I would be grateful for information on how to take care of it from this state. It IS normal, right?

My stargazer plant is yellowing and the leaves are falling. How do you take care of the plant from this state?
It's normal. After the flower blooms and the bloom dies, the rest of the plant goes back into "hibernation". The leaves will yellow and the stem will die too. At this point, it would be safe for you to clip the plant close to the soil. It is a bulb, so it will come back next year.
Reply:this company will answer all your questions about your stargazer plant , my guess would be , needs more water, food, but I would ask them %26gt;http://www.stargazerperennialscatalog.co...

safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment