Monday, May 24, 2010

Are there any areas in California where you feel the seasons?

I'm from Los Angeles, I'm 17, and I am looking for colleges for Fall of 2008. I'm a bit scared of going out of state(I am looking at Oregon/Washington also) so I would rather stay in California. BUT I want somewhere where you feel the seasons change! I love nature and want to see leaves change, winter's coldness(maybe snow), spring where flowers bloom,etc!! We don't get it here where I live. Is there anywhere in California with this? Any particular great colleges in those areas? Thanks!

Are there any areas in California where you feel the seasons?
probably up north . . . though CA is a big state and it might even be closer to LA to go to school in Utah or maybe even Colorado. in CA, try Santa Cruz or San Fran area.

choose roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment