Monday, May 24, 2010

Where is the home of growing decorative flowers in USA?

Dear Readers,


Hi.


About biotechnology, we can say that california is number one in America and whole world.


I intend to learn how to grow decorative flowers(I don't know what this major in called in English ). I am thinking about Neatherlands and Germany because universities for training students are number one in Europe.


I want to know about America.


Which state is number one?


Which university or community college is good in this state?


Thank you,

Where is the home of growing decorative flowers in USA?
Maybe you could talk to your career's advisor, and they can help you with this.





UC Davis (CA) used to be the best, but that was several years ago.





I wish I had more to offer you.





Good luck !
Reply:I think you might be looking for Landscape Architecture? I don't know what the leading schools for this are in the US, but having the name of the major may help you find schools.





Some state schools will have this major within their schools of agriculture.


No comments:

Post a Comment