Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's the name of an Old Movie w/ a Naked Serial Killer knocking on a door acting like a Flower Delivery guy?

I remember many years ago watching a movie but I don't know what it is. All I can remember is a naked serial killer (man) knocking on an apartment door holding flowers up real close to the peep hole stating he was a Flower Delivery Person. He killed the young woman in the apartment. For some reason I always thought it had Charles Bronson in it (maybe one of the Death Wish films) but I asked my Mom, who loves Bronson flicks and she can't seem to recall any of the Death Wishes with a naked guy in it. Thanks for taking the time to read/answer this. (I was probably around ten years old at the time and I am now 34...if that helps).

What's the name of an Old Movie w/ a Naked Serial Killer knocking on a door acting like a Flower Delivery guy?
Charles Bronson in 10 to Midnight. I think the killer was Andrew Stevens.


No comments:

Post a Comment