Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where can I purchase some porcelain state thimbles. They must have a metal state shield on them.?

These thimbles have either a flower, animal or something of this sort on them, but the metal plate is a must. I have collected these for many years but now it is hard to find the ones I still need.

Where can I purchase some porcelain state thimbles. They must have a metal state shield on them.?
Try the website below.





When I was in college, I had a land lord who collected bells from each state he had visited. He has a bell from 48 states at that time. He only needed one from Hawaii and Michigan. We were from MI, so we picked him one up on a trip back home. Don't know if he ever got to Hawaii.
Reply:one usually sees them at gift shops but only for the state they're in. or contact a gift shop and inquire who their distributer is. But to me thats like cheating.


No comments:

Post a Comment