Monday, May 24, 2010

Does Meyer-Sutton have any approved variances for the Preserve section of Monarch Village in Stockbridge, Ga?

I have a drain easement behind my property and Meyer-Sutton (builders) state they are not allow to remove the vegetation because of the ordinances, however, half of my yard is sodded but not the half they say there's an ordinance against. They have left a mound of dirt (left my the construction workers) on my property and I believe that they just refuse to remove the vegatation. Also they has filled the flower bed in the front of my house with sand and claims that its best for plants to grow in. But until I removed the sand %26amp; put soil in everything they planted died within a month or so. My understanding is that Bermuda grass works well with sand but not plants. They claims that their not responsible for landscaping and it's my responsibility to maintain the landscape. How can I maintain something that has not been properly started and impossible to maintain? If anyone has any answer to the buffer question or the planting question please respond.

Does Meyer-Sutton have any approved variances for the Preserve section of Monarch Village in Stockbridge, Ga?
No


No comments:

Post a Comment