Monday, May 24, 2010

Flowering bushes in Arizona?

I just got back from a trip to Phoenix and saw a beautiful small shrub/bush that had about 4-5 different solid colors of flowers on one bush. I know it isn't Lantana. It seems more like a shrub rather than a flower. The flowers look similar to a rose (but not) and it looks like it would be a perennial...does anyone know what it is and will it grow in Washington State?





I know I already asked this, I am hoping more details will help!

Flowering bushes in Arizona?
Christy


What color flowers? You say that on ONE bush -- there were several flowers -- each a DIFFERENT color? Not possible.





Chances are that since this plant seems to be doing well in Phoenix where there is almost zero snow and if so, never ever lasts more than an hour or so vs. Washington with sub-freezing temps for days on end; this plant will not survive in Washington.


No comments:

Post a Comment