Monday, May 24, 2010

What do you think of a tattoo on the lower back of a guy?

Ok, firstly let me just state that this tattoo in no way resembles one of those 'tramp stamps' girls get with a tribal design and flowers etc... Its a banner with the edges slightyly curving upwards (away from the ***) and text inside. Now 1 thing id like to say...i think the lower back on a guy is a completely different spot than the lower back of a girl. i plsn to get it not just above my crack but on my lower back.





any comments? just curios?

What do you think of a tattoo on the lower back of a guy?
I think its fine, your body your tattoo. Bah to what other people think, tattoos still have quite the social stigma so either way you're gonna get nasty comments from some people.





I've seen a couple nice tattoos on the lower area of a guys back. I think your idea is lovely and hopefully you will be very happy with it after you have it done.
Reply:No... I don't think it's a good idea!

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment