Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where in the state of Washington could I find....?

I want to relocate to Washington state. I'm struggling with what area to move to within the state. I'm looking for a city, area, town, or suburb that is very picturesque, with lovely flowers, landscaped streets and yards, green lawns, water and watefountains (that one is a biggie for me), attractive storefronts/malls, etc. For some reason, I need to be surounded by beauty and tranquility. What is the prettiest place to live in Washington? Thanks for your comments. You will really be helping out someone who needs to relocate but can't decide where.

Where in the state of Washington could I find....?
Funny you should ask, Hope...we, too, are looking to relocate to Washington! I hadn't even started looking at WHERE, but your question has spurred me toward really wanting to know!





Here's a place to start: http://www.gonorthwest.com/Washington/no...





"The Evergreen State, the 18th largest state in the union, can be divided into six geographic land areas; the Olympic Mountains, the Coast Range, the Puget Sound Lowlands, the Cascade Mountains, the Columbia Plateau, and the Rocky Mountains."





I know this one says "touring/recreation" but it has links to many different areas within the state, and the links have facts and photos! http://access.wa.gov/visiting/recreation...








Happy Searching...AND relocating!

DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment