Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where in the state of Washington could I find....?

I want to relocate to Washington state. I'm struggling with what area to move to within the state. I'm looking for a city, area, town, or suburb that is very picturesque, with lovely flowers, landscaped streets and yards, green lawns, water and watefountains (that one is a biggie for me), attractive storefronts/malls, etc. For some reason, I need to be surounded by beauty and tranquility. What is the prettiest place to live in Washington? Thanks for your comments. You will really be helping out someone who needs to relocate but can't decide where.

Where in the state of Washington could I find....?
Do a google hybrid search and look at the area you may find of interest and/ or do a demographic search. each city tells of the housing cost, age of female, male,income,crimes,and more. Compare this search with the town you live in now to get a better understanding of what you are looking at.


No comments:

Post a Comment